Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hard At Work - Next Book being released in November

My first published novella At Low Tide is out and available on Amazon.com in both paperback and Kindle/iPad. Order it now, or come to the Collingswood Book Festival on October 6th between 10:00am - 4:00pm and not only buy it then, but also get it signed!

Right now I'm hard at work on my full length novel coming out in November. It's called Falling over the Finish Line. It is a story about three different families involved in the horse racing industry in Kentucky in the 1940's and 50's. I'm hoping that my readers get as involved as I am in the characters, competition, and excitement of this story. The characteristics of the people in the story are very diverse and as you read it, you feel like you're thrown into the middle of their incredulous interactions.

I have to get back to work! - Carrie

http://www.amazon.com/At-Low-Tide-ebook/dp/B0096BFSII/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1347819743&sr=8-2&keywords=at+low+tide

No comments:

Post a Comment